Suzy Rottencrotch got caught all up at “Insipration Pointe”

::Blink – Blink::

OCTOBER 5–A naked 71-year-old woman and her equally clothes-free male companion, 54, were arrested last month for indecent exposure after a Michigan cop found them trysting in the back seat of a Buick Regal that was rocking gently and had its windows steamed over, according to a police report

Yes, Adams referred to his septuagenarian consort, Rita Daniels, as a “chick.”

According to a City of Farmington Police report, Daniels’s 2002 Buick (license plate: DIVA 145) was in a shopping center parking lot, adjacent to a restaurant whose customers, including a 10-year-old-boy, apparently had a view of the illicit nighttime action on September 3.

Officer Andrew Morche noted that the car’s windows “were covered with heavy condensation,” and that Daniels was atop Adams “and the two were engaged in sexual activities.” The pair was parked in a spot outside the restaurants Luigi’s and Tre Sorelle (which can be seen in this Google Street View image).

A police investigation determined that the couple’s courtship was a brief one. They had met for drinks at a nearby bar “before moving to the back seat of the Buick.” When questioned by cops, neither Daniels nor Adams–both of whom were unsteady and smelled of booze–knew the other’s name. A Breathalyzer test recorded Daniels’s blood alcohol content as .15, nearly twice the state limit.

Daniels and Adams were busted for indecent exposure and disorderly intoxication and booked into the local jail, where they were held until sobriety returned. While in custody, cops noted, “Adams decided to strip to his underwear.”

::Blink::

Word Son? A “chick” huh? Word?!?!?

Now I am sure, he had enough to drink to make her look like this

But still….nawl son… IRL she was NOT hot…. she was NOT the “Bizness”. I bet her puzzy smelled like moth balls and Ben Gay. I bet when she opened her legs it sound like an old screen door on a old wooden house… just all “waaaaaa…sqeeeeeeaak”. I bet when his azz sobered up and look what he hit… his azz was madder than an Ethiopian with no legs watching a food truck go by.

Lo-Kei
Stay's in the corner, only come out for 1 hour a day.

Comments

1. KuriousKittie71 says

#1 Gross
    #2 " his azz was madder than an Ethiopian with no legs watching a food truck go by". (All types of wrong) **Giggles**

PS: Coco's chin is way too skrong (yes, skrong) to be considered hot. BOB, FOC…for real, IJS.

• CaraQ301 says

"When the officer opened the vehicle’s rear door and asked the nude couple what they were doing, Tim Adams offered a concise answer. “I’m f*cking this chick,” he said.

I would have let them go with a warning juuuust for this statement right here. iHollered!!!:) "

RIGHT?! I woulda let them finish! lol

• Bubba_Fett says

i would have too. i think i would have had to watch for a second to figure out how in the hell her old azz is getting down in the car and not breaking anything.

3. caratime2 says

*shrug*

And this was wrong….why?

Ok, maybe not within sight of a 10 yr. old, but – otherwise – two consenting adults…

71 yrs. old and still pulling the (younger) guys, huh, sister? ::dapz::

"71 yrs. old and still pulling the (younger) guys, huh, sister? ::dapz:: "

I knew one of the OHN ladies would see it like that.. lol

• caratime2 says

Heck, I would have picked a more dignified scenario, but it's better than playing "musicals beds" after lights out at your local senior center…

• FubsyNumbles says

Nah, I agree, Cara. I wouldn't necessarily want to accidentally stumble upon their mothball-riddled selves, but – agreed.

4. Darealyst Dude says

Hey, she's not getting pregnant & he's no looker, so…let em smang. Just not in the dang parking lot! C'mon people…

Divas need love too *shrug*

5. F. The Original Dot says

I hope my baby is still freaky enough to fucgg me int he back seat when I am in my 50's.

6. letinstar says

the only thing i find wrong about this is that these two should've taken their loving to a back alley or a motel 6…

I just wonder if her puzzy was still wet. You know… or was it dry. Do older women stay "lubed" as much? Do they get wet or AS wet? Or is it pretty much like sticking your dack in hot sand? o.o

• Smoke says

Just saying…when you pull out, would you see cooch juice or cobwebs? Is it sticking your dack in an old wallet? Does "blowing their back out" take on a whole new meaning?

• ToodySaysHey says

iHollered!

It seems Dlisted agrees with your assessment:

"This is 71-year-old Rita Daniels and if you couldn't already tell from her freshly fucked hair, that glistening twinkle of an orgasm in her eyes and a smile that says her nose was just smashed up against a backseat while her nana punane (punana?) was smashed up against a peen, she just got boned in a Buick before this mug shot of glamour was taken."

::side eye::

Nawl… that is a "for instance" pic TSG put up. Look at that chicks legs.. do that look like legs of a 71 yr old. Look how smoooove her legs are. I bet ole girls legs has the same look as the Colonel's Extra Crispy Fried Chicken. And nawl… she sould NEVER be in the position at 71. :)

• YKM says

I'm surprised that she could still ride at that age…

and it mustve been REAL dark outside …..

>_<

8. yallaintchit says

She's got that Helen Mirren swagg. Screen door legs , helicopter tiddays AND a hot sand cooter??? mmmmmmmmm bow chicka wow wow.

9. letinstar says

i ain't mad at the old stuff getting that middle aged stuff, but couldn't they have found a nice dumpster to carry out their loving?

10. Bubba_Fett says

hope one of them had some febreeze in the car. seems like ir would smell of ben gay and miller lite.

• Bubba_Fett says

lol that ain't love. the pic tells it all. she's happy she got some…maybe it was even good. he has all types of regret because now he's caught. he had been denying this one to his friends before now. lol

• BladeoftheBunny says

Hey'yo,

in that "moment" it was love.

Don't act like you ain' felt it be'fo.

You been there, 'member?

• Bubba_Fett says

lmao…i don't have any mugshots as proof…soooooo in that case no i've never been in that situation *ducking from lightning*

11. OHNCantTakeIt says

Shyt, I'd have told them to carry on, closed the door, and walked away. Then called the MT's just in case somebody's back/knees froze the fugg up.

The skin on her face and neck IS nasty, though. *wrinkles nose*

12. Kat_Coll says

I hate you. Dammit, my brain supplied pictures and sound.

13. marinrin says

sooo nevermind doing the freaky sneaky in the back seat (which is quite fun if you're careful and don't give yourself away) you didn't LOCK THE DOOR!?

but if i'm in my 70's (and hubby's gone to glory) i'd hope to be stella myself getting my groove on with a 54 year old dude..go'head gramma!

14. yallaintchit says

You never know what a girl could spring on you. She could look as fresh as a daisy and then BAM! dead skunk rotting in the sun surprise! Or she could be like this lady and have sunshine personified riding up in her Maidenform control-top britches. You. just. never. know.

15. CaspercutieSTL says

The composure of the officer was awesome. That would be the last thing I'd expect when I
    opened the door. If not then, the answer to the question would have made me fall all the way
    out.

16. YKM says

is this some old Henry and June sh*t???

o.O

the look of dejection and "aww dayum" on his face is priceless…. and the "I GOT SOME!!!! ^_^" look on her face has me all sniggly-giggly

17. Virtual Virgo says

This is my neighborhood. Swear to the lawd. ***Bows head in shame***
    Now I know what it feels like to live in Florida…