WHat did YOU have for breakfast!? Bet it wasn’t as awesome as Goat penis…..

Hey, if you’ve ever eaten chitlins and liked it…. you can;t say shyt…..

Comments

comments

Comments

1. ToodySaysHey says

Phuck you, your peeps, your hopes and dreams and aspirations and
    all you consider blessed in your world. I condemn your rachet azzed soul to the most fiery chasms of Hell
    for this shyt.

And good morning. And I had a burrito of cilantro, lime, chipotle marinated chicken breast with
    corn, mango and black bean salsa, thank you very much.

2. psufanfall99 says

I had bacon and bacon is the candy of meats. That beats goat penis!

• psufanfall99 says

Yes, yes it is. Do you know that the day I found out that 3 strips of bacon was 3 weight watchers points was the best day of my life. Well next to getting into school and graduations… Lol

I understand that. I'm was talking to this guy and he doesn't eat beef or pork. My first thought was "we could never be together because you won't let me enjoy the deliciousness that is bacon." And then when I told my friend about it, he was like "he doesn't eat bacon? Dead that QUICK!" lmao

3. FubsyNumbles says

…Mountain Goat Penis, for when mounting your man isn't enough…..

This morning, I had mostly melon (canteloupe. And, unusually for me, that isn't a double entendre.)

4. IAmTmonie says

I had oatmeal (not from a package) with slivered almonds, maple syrup and half a banana.

For dinner last night I had Collard Green and Chicken Soup with Dumplings, recipe credit to Black Girl's Guide to Weight Loss. Dee. Lish.

5. IAmTmonie says

Chitlins are not for procreation, don't dangle outside of the body and aren't inserted into a vagina.

Chitlins – 3 Goat Peen – 0

6. justme81 says

Why is there no sale by date on those packages? Just how old are those goat penii? (SN: I like saying penii…rolls off the tongue nicely–no pun intended).

7. ChiDiva says

No Dack is crossing these lips unless it has the ability to pay bills and put gas in my jeep.

You're right Tracy, I didn't even notice the fangs. I should have used the devil joke I originally thought of…

…I'm disturbed by the fact that in my younger years I have been repulsed by her, and still tried to kick it to her….

• That Dude Bennegtt says

While I imagine she could do some freaky things with both halves…I wouldn't let fang-girl near me johnson; fugg around ladies & get a hysterectomy…

• ToodySaysHey says

I swear…around the 21 second mark…I swear one of those squares has a pair of balls jingling in it….I swear

Last I checked, bananas didnt have ballsacks..

8. SnekyFukinRushn says

Do they sell the balls too to go as sidedish with the dack?? O.O You know, for the complete picture!!

9. Sugafree says

Slausito Jesus Ashylandro Gordo Grande Ramirez???

You know I'm about done with you. Get out!