Woman squeezes man’s scrotum until a testicle pops out! Then peed in the police car. WHERE IS GOD NOWWWWW!!!

A woman has been charged with malicious castration after allegedly squeezing a man’s scrotum until one of his testicles dislodged, North Carolina police reported.

Joyce Maxine Gregory, 35, allegedly attacked a 59-year-old man during an argument in his apartment in Shelby early Saturday morning. When the man went outside to call 911, Gregory reportedly grabbed him, squeezing a testicle from his scrotum before he was able to free himself from her grip, according to police documents obtained by the Smoking Gun.

Officer M. L. McPherson stated in his report that the victim’s “scrotum had been split open,” adding that, “I was also able to observe one of the subject’s testicles protruding from the scrotum area.”

Police also observed “blood on the floor of the porch and the siding of the residence.”

A urologist who treated the victim told police that stitches could treat the injury and that there would be no long-term damage, according to the police report.

When police arrested Gregory, she allegedly removed her pants and urinated in the back seat of the patrol car, the Shelby Star reported.

Gregory is being held on $20,000 bond and will next appear in court on June 18 for charges of malicious castration and assault inflicting serious bodily injury, according to the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office. [source]

:: rolling around on the floor in pain from the thought of this happening ::

WHAT were they arrrrguing about!!! What did he doooooo to deserve this type of horror!!!

HOW many squeezes does it take to pop a nut from the sac!!?????

And then this goofy heffa pissed in the squad car? Reaaallllllly???  The humaaaanity, man!!! The damn humaaaaaanity!!!

Where was Godddddddd, where was divine intervennnttiiiion!! :: crying in horror!!:: it’s like Jesus ran away screaming from it all and left ol boy there to get his nut popped out the saaaaaack!

It just messed the FootPrints poem aallll up!!!

“LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you’d walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don’t understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me.”

The LORD replied:

“My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
But you saw that crazy woman just as I did.

So those footprints are where I ran and left you on the ground.
I already died for your sins…. why must i suffer a popped nut as well…”

Nice poem Slaus. For the record, Jesus give us free will. Homegirl seems like she was a frustrated sister who didn't get a nut one way, so she used her free will to get a nut another way.

Actually, that mug shot looks like one of my brother's boys back in the day. She's kinda rough. I bet she could make a horse give it to her if she wanted.

2. MacDeezNuts says

I vote that we stop saying "what did the man do to cause this woman to (insert evil deed done to his frank and beans)?" and just start admitting that there are a bunch of crazy heffaz out there that are up to no good when it comes to a man's nether regions. ijs

• DillaPickles says

Yeah, she pissed in the police car afterwards. That's a big "I'M CRAZY, BYTCHES!" more than anything else.

3. Damelo Suave says

She looks like Khia, so that means nothing good can come from dealing with her…not a daggone thing.

4. Kat_Coll says

…. wow. And then she peed in the car. She is WAY more than a bubble off level.

• Chitown Sista says

This one best describes what I think many of yall's faces looked like when you read this. AHHAHAHAH

• Tracie T-Dawg Smith says

Why hello, Joaquin. *bats eyelashes* *coughs* Wait, what were we talking about again?

• tiabella25 says

lawd indeed he is! Him and his cleft lip! If his brother was still alive I'd be able to fulfill my fantasy with the menagerie of white boy's I want to violate…

5. mamalazarus says

I had to come out of eterna-lurk to ask a question…where, why, and how is "malicious castration" actually a legal charge now? Like, does this happen enough to need its own category of crime now? And is there such a damn thing as NON-malicious castration? I'm just wondering…

"And is there such a damn thing as NON-malicious castration?"

Yes… it's called nagging. You don't intend to castrate a brother, it just happens as a by-product.

6. Im_Wifey says

Didn't read through all the post and I'm sure some one has already said this, but daymit I'm still gonna say it………………………..
    "She must be a real ball buster."

• ChiTown_Clown says

This just proves white boys will do stupid shyt…….BUT you wrong for posting this. I feel nauseous

7. ChiTown_Clown says

I won't hit a woman but this heffa right here can get a straight beat down. (after I heal tho)

8. CaraQ301 says

I crossed my legs… and Slaus is going UNDER hell for that Footprints ish!

I. Hate. Every. Freakin. Thang.

Why does all the crazy stuff happen in FL (where I was born) and all the stupid stuff happens in NC (where I live)?

I'm moving.