Road rage causes two dudes to whoop each other’s a$$. Bloody. Then shake hands.

The running joke and stereotype about men is that we can kick and fight and beta each other’s ass one minute, and then when it’s over… go right back to friends.

Well…. that ish is true azz true amongst real men. ¬†Punks jump up and get guns or come back shooting up shyt.

A real man gives or takes an azz whooping… and at the end… be done with it.

like this….

1. Damelo Suave says

Oh, he's a poosy, but YO punkpoosythudnercatazz is tryna not to draw attention to your recording so you won't get a beatdown? Welp.

2. Nerdprincess80 says

This could have only been improved by them pulling the annoying twunts that were filming it out of their car and giving them an epic beatdown.

I saw some full guard and some ground and pound attempts. Somebody has been watching MMA reruns on Saturday mornings.

I do like the fact that they shook afterward. That's old school.

4. blu4577 says

They were both stressed as hell! Tjat cave man built up in their system. I bet that was the best day in their lives and they went home and laid pipe on their women!

5. LibraBaby says

They wrapped that fight up quick when a spectator mentioned the police.. I definitely wasn't expecting the handshake at the end. Judge me, but road rage fights (except the ones that end bad) will always be funny to me. Keith Hodge's experience with road rage was frickin' hilarious!
    [youtube iIEEoCn0tK4 youtube]

• marsramares says

They don't have accents. They sound exactly like West Coast cats. (I have always felt that the lighter the skin out west the more Urban people feel they need to be. Ex. Huey Newton, Angela Davis, Ice T, SugaFree, etc.)

• blu4577 says

Even if true that would still be classified as an "accent." Those are NOT… I repeat NOT Cali accents. They are southern accents. They live in Cali now but they are from Baton Rouge, La

6. Unca_Ruckus says

The real animals were hooting and hollering in the car. I'm shocked they only screamed "WorldStar" once or twice.