Say Something Nice – ‘Because I just refuse to’ edition

I quit ALL OF YOU folks darker than a paper bag ( twink n Tracy included though) 0ver this. All of you!!!!!

Can you count every ratchet-azz thing going on in this picture???

Chick looks like a Bad decision….go large on that.

Latest posts by Slaus (see all)

More advertisements – whatever is featured in here, love it! Buy it! ..if you know what’s good for you.

Comments

comments

Comments

1. The Lurkasaurus Rex says

Say something nice…

Someone just won a lifetime Defense Department contract, to make uniforms for our troops…

…because whatever that black shyt this ol' buffa-rilla is wearing? The load limit for that fabric is gat DAYum

2. Cher_Bear says

Slaus, YOU and all the mens are the problem. Y'all always wanna see some titties. You always wanna see some big titties. Well here go some big titties, ready to be seen and now YOU don't wanna see them. LOOK.AT.THEM.DAMMIT!Y'all don't get to stipulate good letters and bad letters. Like I like D and I like G, but I don't like K. Making the ish all complicated.

This Overly Tanned Anna Nicole Smith b*tch is a thing of beautificence! Her breasteses are shaped like those old school teardrop earrings from the early 90s. As for her lacefront, look it's difficult to master the lacefront. I mean it is a struggle with the glue and the tape and those of us with big ole wide swaths of forehead don't make it no better. See I'm nice . . . gimme my prize now Or else I'ma say she looks like Slaus in drag 3 Sundays AFTER Halloween working on Michigan Avenue for Gamestop cards.

3. DaGroovy1 says

Where tha' hayle did she find a puka shell necklace? I haven't seen one of those since junior high school.

4. msvonnz says

Is that extra strap a purse? Is she reaally trying to wear a purse across her body. And late leggings? I quit.

• That_Chick says

Oooo that is not "her" size! Lol

More like just because you can put it on doesn't mean you should wear it!

5. mysstea says

Something nice: Although her bewbs are the size of my entire body, they don't appear to be stretch marked.