- Congressional Term Limits
- The elimination of private schools in America
- Property taxed based public school systems
- Health benefits for US Veterans
- The war on drugs and its impact on minorities
- Marijuana as a Schedule 1 substance
- Same sex marriage
- Tax loopholes
- The American tax code
- Federal student loans
- The Postal Service and junk mail
- High speed internet service as a utility
- Nutritional value of public school lunches (Pizza a vegetable?… Come on!)
- The state of the American infrastructure
- The elimination of Congressional Universal Health Care
- Public Universal Health Care
- Inner city violence
- American Obesity
- Ethanol; its effects; its advantages; its known disadvantages
- America’s energy crisis
- Why are there just two parties represented at the “public” presidential debates? Yeah debate that! Shouldn’t the debates be open to at least a third party candidate that is on at least 50% of the election day ballots?
And yes, Folk intentionally left out the economy. Folk believes that if you fix the shyt on the fvcking Debate this list, the economy will right itself.
The reason why Folk don’t give two shyts about the debates is because we’ve made a demi-god of the President without acknowledging that the President is nothing more than a political party talking head. The real power lies in Congress.
The debates have become nothing more than an elaborate circus for the public to anally fvcked themselves with a seductive oratory covered microphone in the shape of a rolled up American constitution.
Folk will watch the debates. Folk will also keep a tickle me Elmo handy to rub against Folk genitals every time Folk hears the phrase “what’s best for America and the American people”, as if they themselves are above American citizenship. Of course with all the health and financial benefits people in Federal office receive for life, Folk too would feel as if the almighty god begs to lick the toe jamb and sock lint from between Folk’s little toe.
What issues would you like to see debated this week? How do you feel about the debates? Are they still relevant? You do what you do when you do what you do in the comments! Happy October.