Thanksgiving is coming up in a week and you will need some options to handle the guests and family members.
Plus…these will be fun to sip on while the food is getting ready and watching football!
Apple Cider Margarita
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce gold tequila
- 5-6 ounces sweet apple cider
- Orange slices and apple slices
- Cinnamon, cane sugar and coarse sugar for glass rimming glass
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Add a few spoonfuls of cane sugar, coarse sugar and cinnamon to a plate.
- Run an orange slice around the edge of the glass, then press into the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat the rim.
- Add a few orange slices in the bottom of the glass, fill with ice, then add the Grand Marnier, tequila and apple cider and stir to mix.
- Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks.
Apple Pie Jello Shots
- 1 1/2 cup of apple juice
- 1 1/2 cup of apple cider
- 4 envelopes of non flavored gelatin ( 1 oz each)
- 1 cup of vanilla vodka, chilled
- 2 tbs sugar
- Whipped cream
- Combine apple juice and apple cider in a saucepan and heat until boiling
- Sprinkle gelatin over vodka, let sit one minute
- Add heated apple juice and cider to gelatin mixture and stir until it is dissolves then add sugar
- Pour into plastic shot glasses
- Refrigerate for 2 hours
- Top with whipped cream, cinnamon and cherry