Never done acid? ‘Turn Down For What!’ shows you what it’s like.

This video perfectly shows the world:

dj-snake-lil-jon-turn-down-for-what-youtube-music-video-750x0
1). What your first Acid/Extasy/Shrooms trip feels like. I mean.. ACCURATE as hale.
2). What would happen at an OHN party if everyone agreed no lawsuits, divorces or paternity suits were allowed as a result.

It is barely safe for work but…… a must damn see.

Latest posts by Slaus (see all)

More advertisements – whatever is featured in here, love it! Buy it! ..if you know what’s good for you.

Comments

comments

Comments

1. Kasey Toomuchcoffeeboi Tucker says

The cop melting!!! That happened to…a friend…in downtown Austin during Halloween…cept it turned into a giant badge with fangs and telling me I looked delicious and spoke iin a different language! All it needed was cartoons coming to life or care bears…There are always care bears involved with hallucinating…

• Omelette! says

You should hear those trees when they think no one’s listening, almost as bad as the sprouts.

• Kasey Toomuchcoffeeboi Tucker says

So we’ve heard from reliable sources…and the walls be breathing all hard…

2. vanessa197676 says

So, it gives you a penis made of titanium that can crush anything? I think I’ll avoid all of that.

3. ThatDamnPaul says

I may or may not have experienced something very close to this my freshman year of college. I recall a lot of shaking and flying musical notes.

4. Troy Frazier says

Seriously the greatest video ever. When dude started smashing shit with his dick, I knew this was something special and heartfelt.

5. JustMe81 says

So accurate. One caveat: at the beginning, he should have said “how did I get on the roof?” Seriously, you can climb a building’s worth of stairs and not remember walking up them.

• Troy Frazier says

Dude…so I got a hold of some ecstasy that fucked my memory ALL up. And this was the first time it had happened to me after years of occasional x use. The first time, I hadn’t realized I left the house with the double dosage pills and took too. At some point in the evening, I found myself on a completely different part of town than I started in, and had no clue how I got there. Didn’t remember leaving the club I was at, didn’t remember going to coat check to get my stuff, just BOOM…how did I get here? Checked my phone and saw text conversations I don’t remember having with people I don’t remember meeting. Worst part was, I didn’t realize it was the pills. I thought someone had slipped something in my drink. I took them shits 2 or 3 more times before I made the connection, but none was as bad as that first time. After that, it was like a typical drank too much and don’t remember shit kind of deal.

6. FubsyNumbles says

I haven’t seen such an insane video since Aphex Twin’s “Windowlicker”. Might have to watch that again….

7. notconvincedgranny says

I’ll have what they’re having. Make it a double.

Ole’ bad island dack got nothing on this.

That was just….fun! And am really appreciating the diversity in the people.

…And those titties with a soul of their own each…perfect.

Best music video I’ve seen in a long time.

If this is an example of what the first time of acid is like…I may just have to put it on my list of drugs I want to try when I’m older.

9. Unckle_Ruckus says

Reminds me of a trip to Platinum Plus in SC during the anniversary party. Open bar for three hours, I was double fisting tequila the whole time, and that was the result. I’ll leave the shrooms and X to you folks.