Say something nice. Barely Safe for Work edition…

So…… yeah.
larry_ass_negroe_and_fuggy_ruxpin
I kind of feel like …unlike how things work to the Entrance of Narnia where you walk inside of an enchanted wardrobe and come out the other side into a wondrous and magical world, This shyt is horribly different.

I imagine that if you go to your Grandmomma n’nem’s house and you go over to that old-ass floor model tv she has that doesn’t work but is surrounded by graduating pictures of your aunt’s and uncles with a “new” old Tv on top, and if you turn it to CHannel 3 whilst frying a balogna sandwhich, you will be whisked to ……this ol fuck-ass shyt right here.

And you will never be able to return.

and… this big ol brown bear… WILL rub it’s genitals on your upper lip and nose….followed by that ol Larry-ass looking-ass fool holding the bear dick.

On that old-ass blanket ….

with his ashy-ass knees.

and you will know what hell is.

But… Say Something Nice though….

Comments

comments

Comments

1. SY says

I thought this was the dude from Girlfriends… Joan’s homeboy… I promise!! (is that nice?)

2. Beffa says

“if you turn it to Channel 3 whilst frying a bologna sandwich, you will be whisked to ……this ol fuck-ass shyt right here.”

in tears!

3. Les says

How long did you study this pic?
    I did not see ashy knees OR old blanket. Until you mentioned it.
    Now I can’t unsee it.

4. JustMe81 says

That bear has its tongue sticking out in ecstasy…happy bears are a good thing, I suppose.

• DameloSuave says

I’m still not sure if that’s a stuffed bear or a person in a costume…and I really don’t wanna know the answer

• Omelette! says

I know, having emailed that around, we’re all sitting in the office trying to figure our whether what’s poking out is attached to some contortionist Plushie who’s stuffed into the leg because the angle on the head is wrong. Although it may be an inflatable for kids parties with an “attachment”.
        I am Jessica Fletcher and as you can tell, we’re busy today.

5. Troy Frazier says

Slaus, I feel like you know some deep, dark recesses of the internet that you shouldn’t.

6. Hautie says

Something positive: That brown fuzzy bear has a righteous inner thigh gap.

Something I can not un-see: That Mister in the Blue shorts… has a 3 inch high, pitched tent.

• DameloSuave says

WHY WOULD YOU POINT THAT OUT TO US?!!

Ugh…*goes to wash brain w/bleach*

• Micchi Dawn says

Didn’t even see it till YOU pointed it out and I with my nosey self had to go back up and check!

7. notconvincedgranny says

Something nice: they are well coordinated. Both brown, and wearing blue. And because this makes me want to do this, I shall name him Ralph.