Sibling battles – Shyt is real when the hamster gets pooped on.

Siblings. Can’t get rid of them, can’t shoot them in the face.

Well you aren’t supposed to do that, bytch but hey.. do you.

This is a note a mom got from one of her children complaining about the fact the other child stuck a barbie doll’s head their own ass.  Now.. I’m not a child psychologist or psychiatrist but I think it’s safe to say that if one of your children are running around shoving dolls heads up their own ass well……. yo child is nasty, bytch. You’ve got a nasty ass kid.

poop_hamster

get these damn kids some hugs.. some discipline…. some cottonelle brand flushable wipes, shyt.

I wouldn’t touch SHYT these kids touched. Lil ass-riddled fingers of fuggary….

More advertisements – whatever is featured in here, love it! Buy it! ..if you know what’s good for you.

Comments

comments

Comments

1. Leo the Yardie Chick says

Hey, at least she notified management in writing before she took action!

Also, thank God, Jesus, Buddha and all the saints that my mother kept me an Only Child. Amen.

• AshMi313 says

Once notification has been made and nothing is done all bets are off… but in questioning what she did to him to make him stick Barbie up his butt.

2. Nerdprincess says

Wow. I don’t think I ever ruined anything that belonged to my sister, but I had her azz believing she was adopted. You know, minor emotional scarring like that. :P

• Omelette! says

I wish I’d thought of that. I used to pretend I was dying unless i got one of her candies. She’d be sobbing.

3. Unckle_Ruckus says

In his defense,
    (Sing along) The Barbie doll was swimming in the water…..she wanted to see where the bubbles came frooooommmmm……..The barbie doll got stuck, the barbie doll got stuck.

4. Sunnii Dae says

Hamster:
    “Da Fuq is this kid ’bout to do?” “I know this mugg-fugga ain’t fittin to……..”
    “Oh HELL NAWL!! NASTYASS HUMANS!!!!

5. Micchi Dawn says

Really who even thinks to poop on a doll and worse who thinks to poop on a hamster. These brats need an exorcist!

6. Chocl8t says

Baby girl is NOT about that life!! Charlie’s hamster will have to pay the price!!! LOLOL

7. nosrednakal says

HA! I AM HOLLERING my brother defiled all my dolls when we were kids & thank god our gun was never loaded, cause…he sure wouldn’t have no face LOL